Friday, August 22, 2008

A Dose of Drama

I am afraid to say that I have been watching a drama show. Corner With Love on Channel 18 LA.

Oh the hypocrisy! Of course, I can try to redeem my
self. Afterall, I did need a dose of drama in my life. I've just been doing mindless things like Counter-Strike and Warcraft III when I should be trying to plug in the rather large holes in my Algebra 2 knowledge.

And it's not like I'm addicted to the show anyways. I was just trying to analyze it's crappy transitions and advertisement butchering. They do have funny sound effects at the right moment though.

I've also realized that it takes a great deal of patience to watch one of these shows. There were so many flashbacks that you'd think the producers were nostalgic. Of course, it might be some profit-maximizing technique. Recycling scenes - very environmental friendly. I also had to resist the urge to strangle some of the characters for obvious stupidity, as well as this one character who had this uber-annoying naive and nagging voice.

To it's credit however, my parents noted that they were actually incorrect in predicting the outcome of the story. The main character's dad was missing for the whole part of the story, and my parents were placing bets that he was the character's lover or was some wealthy man who would suddenly make the character rich. Wrong.

See? I'm not really a hypocrite afterall.

--
I will be gone for a week at some hidden music camp. Visit Humor-blogs while I'm gone.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: