Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So are you gay or not?

I've noticed a recent trend that's been occurring around my school: faux-homosexuality.

At least I think it's fake. It seems mainly afflict the male gender. Many of them will go around making homosexual remarks and do things to each other that no self-respecting heterosexual male would do.

All one needs to do is just take a few looks at some Facebook examples. It's like some of my friends are Borat come to life.



But for some ironic reason, people who do this usually will never admit that they truly are gay. And even the truly gay people don't go to this kind of extreme, I don't think.

Maybe it's just that longing to try the other side, I don't know. But whatever it is, it's pretty disrespectful to gay people as well as self-degrading.

So to my friends, unless you really are homosexual, you really shouldn't fake it.


--
Humor-blogs, anyone?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two words: Natural Selection

Anonymous said...

I have a very good friend who after about 10 years has decided that he is no longer gay.

He thinks he may have been faking it...I've informed that really, he's the only person who should actually know for sure.

Good post.

Anonymous said...

Borat is property of FOX.