Thursday, June 12, 2008

No Greener Side

People say it's always greener on the other side. Not really. It's just as yellow over there as it is over here. My life is either moderately miserable or very miserable. In fact, it's miserable so much that I'm happy when it's only a little bit miserable. Which is why it's hard for me to feel down for any length of time. If I fail a test, I mope, I weep, I fume, I blog. In another day or so, I'm perfectly back to status quo: plain old miserable.

School is ending. Most people should feel some kind of elation. I don't, because I'll be as miserable as I am now, only for a different reason.

When I'm at school, I hate the work and I want school to end. School ends. I go on vacation, and I hate the picture taking and walking and what to come home. I come home, and summer becomes quite boring, and I want school to start so I can see what little "friends" I have. School starts, I tire of the "friends", and I want school to end. Rinse and repeat.

But don't let my chronic misrableness get to you. It's bad for the health. Go and do something fun that you want to have go on forever. School's out!!!

P.S.: I will be going on a miserable vacation to Canada. Hopefully, the dollar doesn't get any smaller when I get there. Don't expect any new blogs for the next week or so, but feel free to stop by and reread some stale ones.

--
Laughter is the best medicine. Head over to Humor-blogs for a healthy dose.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... u just don't quite understand how to enjoy yourself...
u should be glad that schools out, and u dun have to worry about ur grade for about 3months-ish...
plus, those pictures are for memories u might enjoy in about 70years... so dont ruin them :O